1)People who exercise with their partners have accomplished their results much faster than those who do their physical activities alone.
2) The ratio of fat to carbs in your diet doesn’t matter that much, so long as you’re eating the minimums of each. At least 20% of calories should come from fat, and enough carbs should be eaten to fuel exercise.
3) Exercise lets you eat more, there are many people whose metabolism is so good that it doesn't matter how much they eat they never become fat so if you are one of them, then this fact is for you.
4) Dishes of beans significantly accelerate recovery after physical exertion.
5) You can get glucose from both protein and glycerol - not just carbohydrates.
6) Those who quit smoking become twice stronger in terms of stamina than their old self. So if you think that how to increase your stamina, think that if you are a smoker or not, if you are not, then do hard work to increase it, and if you are not, then you know what to do.
7) 80% of people who begin an exercise program will quit. About the same goes for people starting a diet. This is mainly because either they are not that interested in doing that stuff or change themselves, or they are too lazy, just like me to maintain the consistency. In that case, it is better to quit because this is just a wastage of money.
8) The best exercise to lose weight is the one that you can stick with for the long term. If you can't make sprints, it's not going to do you any good.
9) People who use pedometers burn calories more effectively and get rid of extra pounds. The pedometer is a portable, electromagnetic device that counts the number of steps by memorizing the speed of hands or hips.
10) it is estimated that in the age group of 12-21, there are approximately 50 % who feel laziness early morning(This is so true I can relate it with my situation).
11) Lactic acid is not the cause of delay onset muscle soreness(DOMS). Lactic acid returns to normal levels within 60 minutes of finishing an exercise.
12) Dancing is a wonderful exercise of the cardiovascular system. Dancing has its benefits; through dancing, your body becomes very flexible.
13) If we assumed that valves are absent from our veins, then while standing, total blood of our body would fall downward, filling up your feet and legs.
14) Fitness fights against periodontal disease by reducing levels of C-reactive protein in the blood.
15) If to look in the mirror at yourself while running on a treadmill, you will get better results. I guess this is because of some self-respect sort of things.
16) The more you move, the more you are capable of doing everyday chores and activities. So it is better to do exercise in the rain then to sleep till morning on a sunny day.
17) You can lose no more than one kilo per week without harming your health. So, guys, this is very serious that we can understand for those who want to lose their weight, but keep in mind that you don't do anything to your health in the name of dieting or whatever you are doing.
18) Trying to be perfect with your diet sets you up for failure. I strive to make progress by continually creating healthy eating habits.
19) The thickness of every muscle fiber that is present in our body is as thin as of a human hair but has tha ability to lift 1000 times than their respective weight. Well, that is very awesome, and I still don't know why is that, hence you can relate that size doesn't matter.
20) Forward locomotion, which means the ability or power of someone to move by itself, such as walking or running, is the process of losing and catching one's balance. Now I figure out this thing why my balance is not that good.
21) 13% of men are physically fit, so that counts that so many men are not.
22) Cooking your food can both lower some nutrient content, and make some more bio-available. Comment me your choice that which one is a more important environment health or your own.
23) Eating healthy is not more expensive than a junk food diet, especially once you consider health care costs down the road. Now you have to decide which one you choose your taste which you forget in no time or your health which can make your life.
24) Physical activity reduces nausea and intestinal discomfort. Nausea is referred to as one's discomfort feeling to vomit. Physical activity also cures depression, or we can say that it doesn't get us because of exercise. This is because doing activities will make you busy and your brain too because now you have a topic to think about and hence you will not pay attention to those useless things.
25) A 20-minute workout with weights is equivalent to running for a distance of 9.6 km from the cardiovascular system and calories burned. Well, it is tough to run for a distance of 9 km, but it is easy to work out for 20 minutes to go to the gym and work out.
26) It's fine to start with small steps. You can build up for a few minutes a day. So don't force yourself to run for 1000 meters or something if you can't just do as much you can but remain consistent because only that way you can change yourself.
27) Fitness not only does help fight illnesses, but it also creates a stronger heart, which is the most important muscle in the body. So go for a fit boy, not for the slim ones.
28) Hold your head straight while walking, and remains this posture straightened for 25-30 minutes a day improves metabolism. Also, a correct posture will increase your height too.
29) It will stress you pretty much, but as you will start working out, you'll experience less stress in every part of your life. As I stated earlier, doing exercise will eliminate depression to enter your life.
30) In the Dutch city of Heteren, a gym to practice "naked fitness" was opened, which immediately became popular among nudists from different countries. So if you want to go, it is open to you too.